Monday, November 26, 2007

Our Faucet Find

We went to Habitat for Humanity ReStore the other day to browse and LOOK at what I found!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was $15, and just perfect for our bathroom! It is a perfect replacement for the cheap builder's special faucet that was previously on our sink. It is a new faucet, never used... the "display" faucet from a local big box store. I love the ceramic handles. I hate our sink (but it's new)... this small change helps me like it a lot more.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that! And what a deal too!! We are going to try to shop at our HfH store when we can, I hear that they have really good toilets. :)

Jennifer said...

It's the best... I should do a post of JUST stuff I have found there! Table saw, doors, tiles, plumbing pipes and fixtures, grout, MORE!

We want to take a day trip to the Denver store with a truck, as there is so much MORE there, too!

I have seen a lot of good looking toilets... we aren't in the market, but they have LOTS!

Anonymous said...

Looks super, Jennifer! They do have amazing stuff at those stores, and you're supporting Habitat. Great find!

Anonymous said...

Love the faucet- I wish our local ReStore had that quality of products!!

Josh said...

We have a local Habitat store but I've never thought to go there. You've inspired me to check it out-- I could use a new bathroom faucet, too!

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to go to the closest reStore for ever! You've just inspired me :)

The Martineaus said...

Awesome Jennifer! We love our Build-It-Again-Center by Habitat here in Columbus! And thanks for the comments over on Bungalow Transformation!
Mary

Jill -Forever and Ever House said...

What a great deal!!!! Don't ya just LOVE a great deal?!?! I can't believe they were only $15!!