Great minds think alike... Fred at One Project Closer, Christine at Front Porch Indiana, Jen of Dogs and Jen, D. at Re:HABitat, and Kim at Four Bed, Two Baths all tagged me for a "get to know you" meme... and Robj98168 nominated me for a Arte y Pico Award... thanks all for thinking of me! I do appreciate it. Even if it takes me a week or two to get to it!
All About Me...
1. What did you do 10 years ago?
Hmmm... 1998. Well, I was probably on a two week canoe trip in the Canadian wilderness this exact week. Two weeks without a shower (or even soap)... 7 lakes and two rivers... 11 other high school students. This was my first time out in the wilderness in this way... I would be a senior in high school in the fall.
2. Five items on your to-do list today:
- Sleep In (Done)
- Make Bread (Done)
- Water the Apple Trees (Done)
- Find the Proper Brick Ties (Done- online at least)
- Pay Bills (Done)
3. Five Snacks I enjoy:
- Freshly popped popcorn hot off the stove with lots of salt (NO butter... YUCK!)
- Chocolate Graham Crackers (preferably teddy bear or bunny shaped)
- Colorado Peaches... I can't WAIT!
- Tortilla Chips and Guacamole and Salsa... homemade, of course!
- Leftovers. LOVE leftovers!
Hard question! I've been spending the last year trying to reduce all needless wants... and I must say I have succeeded quite well. I can't even think of what I would want that could cost that much! Aside from a Craftsman bungalow with original woodwork and trim and such, I don't have many wants... I think travelling would be a big one. Maybe a couple really neat houses across the country, too? And, I'd set up a foundation that gave scholarships for children to take music classes and lessons and afford instruments, and help my alma mater FINALLY build a concert hall. I'd donate a lot to dog rescues to help them afford to rehabilitate confused pups like my Molly. Oh, and I'd build a big swimming pool with a diving board and fill it with money. Yeah.
5. Places I would live:I'm a big fan of Colorado right now... not too hot or cold, not too many disasters (ignoring the tornado from a month ago). But, I might like the northwest, too...
I'm passing on the tagging... I think everyone I've seen has done it! I'm just slow. Thanks again!