Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sorry About the Lack of Posts....

I've been fighting off several nasty colds over the past month AND starting a brand new additional job all at once. I'm ready for my nose to stop dripping and my head to unstuff! Oh, and the horrible cough to go away.

But... I do have a few posts planned out and started. I have a brand new winter weather item to try out... if we ever get snow and ice in Colorado again. I'm thinking they will be really useful for icy dog walks AND for such things as working on a roof. Also, in my saving money and doing things yourself series, I've taken pictures of one of the funnier to look at savings. Oh, and all those New Year's Resolutions. It's February, right? Time to get started!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Could the useful thing be Yaktrax? (Not sure I spelled that right.) If it is, I can highly, highly recommend them!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. I'm a lover of tiny old houses as well and just started a blog myself. I've already done so much but have more to do. Of course I don't think we will ever be finished. Now that wouldn't be any fun would it! I enjoy reading your blog and hope to see more when you are ready. Take care.
Gwen